Buffalo Park Class

Posted by Stroller Strides Flagstaff On May - 22 - 2009

Class meets Mon, Wed, Fri 9:15AM at the Ramada in Buffalo Park. Every Stroller Strides class is a TOTAL body workout including, cardio, strength training, balance and flexibility. All you need to bring is a mat/towel, water, sunscreen and snacks for your baby!

Luna Moms Club

Posted by Stroller Strides Flagstaff On May - 22 - 2009

Stroller Strides is proud to offer the Luna Moms Club, powered by LUNA bar! This free club has weekly playgroups, monthly Moms Night Out and quarterly community service projects.

5k Training Program

Posted by Stroller Strides Flagstaff On May - 22 - 2009

Wanna run a 5k? How about a 10k? Half Marathon? Marathon? With Stroller Strides running programs you will be racing your way across the finish line in no time.

Community Service

Posted by Stroller Strides Flagstaff On May - 22 - 2009

As part of the Luna Moms Club "Moms with a Mission" program we complete quarterly community service programs. So far this year we've raised $3,000 for Girls on the Run and $1,500 for the March of Dimes!

Make New Friends

Posted by Author On Month - Day - Year

It can be lonely and overwhelming being a new (or even an 'old') mom- with Stroller Strides you're not alone. Come meet other moms in Flagstaff and take some time out for yourself, with your kids. We've all been there and love to help!

And to celebrate the 1-week countdown I am offering fantastic prizes too the 1st 5 people to leave a comment on this post!

If you are a Stroller Strides 'regular' I want to hear what you love about our program.
If you're a newbie or soon to be newbie I want to hear why you're excited about starting class!

Act fast....
Don't forget a new BOB for $10.... Go to Zen Baby & buy your ticket.. a great excuse to shop... if you need one.
|

6 Response to "1 week until Stroller Strides hits Ponderosa Trails!!"

  1. Heather Said,

    Stroller strides is a great place to meet other moms and make friends. Everyone goes at their own pace, While Beth is encouraging us to work hard there is no pressure to do or be anything you are not.

     

  2. Livsmom Said,

    I love stroller strides! I went to the grand opening at BP thinking it would be one good workout. I ended up winning one of the grand prizes (a ten class pass) I've been going for a few weeks now and I'm addicted! I feel stronger already and I've lost 6 pounds. I have met new friends and I think Beth is so cool! I can't wait for the Ponderosa Grand opening to bring more friends and hopefully I can sign up as a "regular" Thanks Beth!!!

     

  3. Kimberly Said,

    I am excited about this new adventure!! Now we will have the flexibility to go to either class. I plan on getting more committed to this program!!

     

  4. Stroller Strides is a great way to meet new people, get some exercise and get out of the house. :)

     

  5. Kimberly Said,

    I went to Zen Baby on Friday and she had about 10 raffle tickets left!!

    I cannot wait for Thursday!! It should be fun! Lilly loves being outside and I enjoy being able to exercise. It nice to know she is in safe hands while I work out.

     

  6. Becky Said,

    I love stroller strides! It has been a great way to get out of the house and get some exercise with out having to find a baby sitter. I think one of the best things is that when a baby is crying, all the moms are super supportive and rally to try to help calm him or her.

     

    Recent Posts

    Recent Comments

    Blog Archive