Buffalo Park Class

Posted by Stroller Strides Flagstaff On May - 22 - 2009

Class meets Mon, Wed, Fri 9:15AM at the Ramada in Buffalo Park. Every Stroller Strides class is a TOTAL body workout including, cardio, strength training, balance and flexibility. All you need to bring is a mat/towel, water, sunscreen and snacks for your baby!

Luna Moms Club

Posted by Stroller Strides Flagstaff On May - 22 - 2009

Stroller Strides is proud to offer the Luna Moms Club, powered by LUNA bar! This free club has weekly playgroups, monthly Moms Night Out and quarterly community service projects.

5k Training Program

Posted by Stroller Strides Flagstaff On May - 22 - 2009

Wanna run a 5k? How about a 10k? Half Marathon? Marathon? With Stroller Strides running programs you will be racing your way across the finish line in no time.

Community Service

Posted by Stroller Strides Flagstaff On May - 22 - 2009

As part of the Luna Moms Club "Moms with a Mission" program we complete quarterly community service programs. So far this year we've raised $3,000 for Girls on the Run and $1,500 for the March of Dimes!

Make New Friends

Posted by Author On Month - Day - Year

It can be lonely and overwhelming being a new (or even an 'old') mom- with Stroller Strides you're not alone. Come meet other moms in Flagstaff and take some time out for yourself, with your kids. We've all been there and love to help!

Quick- Win FREE STUFF!

Posted by Beth On 9:29 PM
I am looking for past & present Stroller Strides Flagstaff Mamas to help answer some common Stroller Strides questions.
If you feel one of the following questions pertains to YOU please offer an answer in the comments for this post. If you leave an answer- I will give you an amazing prize!

1. I am not a big exerciser- will I be able to do this class?
2. I exercise regularly- will this class be too easy?
3. Will my toddler stay in the stroller?
4. What if my baby cries?
5. Is it really fun?
6. Does it work?

thanks!!!
|

6 Response to "Quick- Win FREE STUFF!"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    1. I am not a big exerciser- will I be able to do this class?
    So I am not a big exerciser and yet I am if that makes sense. It come in bursts :) You will be able to do this class and will love it at the same time.
    2. I exercise regularly- will this class be too easy?
    No it is not to easy. I got a serious work out my first time.
    4. What if my baby cries?
    My little girl was fussy since it was nap time but I just took a few seconds to get her calmed down when she got a little to fussy and it worked great.
    5. Is it really fun?
    Umm REALLY fun :D
    6. Does it work?
    Like I said I got a serious work out. :D

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    2. I was training for a half marathon when I first tried Stroller Strides. I was getting burnt out on just running and needed a change. I was a little skeptical that I could get the high level of workout I needed to maintain my endurance for the race. Well, I tried the class and was VERY surprised at the intensity of the workout. I was sweating, my heartbeat was pumping, my muscles were working hard. That's how I like to feel when I'm working out, like my body is actually getting a challenge. Something different for me as a runner, was that my entire body was getting a workout, not just my legs and heart. Actually, different muscles in my legs were even getting used. I was sore the next day, which I also do like to feel, and probably a month and half of going to class regularly I noticed muscles toning up all over my body....especially my butt!
    Stroller Strides is a great total body workout. I feel good coming to class, and I always feel better after class.

     

  3. Unknown Said,

    1. I am not a big exerciser- will I be able to do this class?


    Yes, I believe that anyone can do this class. It is geared to all different levels of ability. For example you can do several different variations of the plank high medium and low. You will definitely know that you worked out the day before, but thats part of the fun!

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    1, 2, 4, 5, 6: I am a regular exerciser who got out of my routine with the arrival of Angus. I was excited about having a commitment to meet other people to work out, but was a bit skeptical about whether it would be enough after a few classes, and whether I would enjoy it as a workout with all of the kids around. Well, I need not worry! It is a great total body workout that leaves me sore, and I am sad when I have to miss a class. The kids really enjoy it too, I think, and since Angus is home with me, it is really good play time for him with other kids. Also, if you're baby cries, everyone there has experienced it so it is no big deal, and there are multiple caring mommies to calm them down.

     

  5. Unknown Said,

    1.I was somewhat active before the class, that being said anyone can do this class.
    2.You make this card how hard you want it to be based on the level you choose for your class each day.
    3.Grant loves to stay in his stroller.
    4.You can tend to your child at any point in the class and no one really cars if you baby cries.
    5.I love it.
    6.So far so good.

     

  6. Heather Said,

    1. Yes this will help you get into a healthy routine with your baby. Remember it is your workout and everyone is at a different level

    2. I was skeptical at first because I fall into this category. The class is always different, focusing on different parts of the body, but still getting a full body workout. The class is hard, as hard as you make it.

    3. Ili loves to go ByeBye. We use the stroller a lot and she loves it.

    4. There are bad days when she cries. I just try to talk to her and give her love while still working out, and keep moving. Songs are good too.

    5. I am so happy we have this here in Flagstaff. It is fun to meet other moms who have similar interests and have kids at different stages to help you through the one you are in. Ili is also making friends.

    6. Yes! I am finally starting to loose the baby weight that I just wasn't on my own. And with other people I feel like I am always supported and pushing myself.

     

    Recent Posts

    Recent Comments

    Blog Archive