Buffalo Park Class

Posted by Stroller Strides Flagstaff On May - 22 - 2009

Class meets Mon, Wed, Fri 9:15AM at the Ramada in Buffalo Park. Every Stroller Strides class is a TOTAL body workout including, cardio, strength training, balance and flexibility. All you need to bring is a mat/towel, water, sunscreen and snacks for your baby!

Luna Moms Club

Posted by Stroller Strides Flagstaff On May - 22 - 2009

Stroller Strides is proud to offer the Luna Moms Club, powered by LUNA bar! This free club has weekly playgroups, monthly Moms Night Out and quarterly community service projects.

5k Training Program

Posted by Stroller Strides Flagstaff On May - 22 - 2009

Wanna run a 5k? How about a 10k? Half Marathon? Marathon? With Stroller Strides running programs you will be racing your way across the finish line in no time.

Community Service

Posted by Stroller Strides Flagstaff On May - 22 - 2009

As part of the Luna Moms Club "Moms with a Mission" program we complete quarterly community service programs. So far this year we've raised $3,000 for Girls on the Run and $1,500 for the March of Dimes!

Make New Friends

Posted by Author On Month - Day - Year

It can be lonely and overwhelming being a new (or even an 'old') mom- with Stroller Strides you're not alone. Come meet other moms in Flagstaff and take some time out for yourself, with your kids. We've all been there and love to help!

Wanna win a fabulous, free,"I am a Mom, Therefore I am an Athlete", Stroller Strides t-shirt?

1 entry- leave a comment here describing why you love Stroller Strides or Fit4Baby

2 entries- blog/twitter about Stroller Strides, Fit4Baby and/or this giveaway on your blog (email or leave me a comment here to let me know you did this)

2 entries- join Bookieboo & join the Stroller Strides group and become one of my friends (bsabol)

3 entries- become a follower of Stroller Strides Flagstaff and/or Fit4Baby-Flagstaff, or become a fan of the Stroller Strides Flagstaff page on Facebook. (email or leave me a comment here to let me know you did this)
|

3 Response to "Giveaway!! Here's your chance for free stuff!!!"

  1. Heather Said,

    I joined Stroller Strides in August.

    I love it because there are lots of moms with different age children. We are able to share our experiences and support each other.

    All of us look more Fabulous. I see the results on others. (I am too critical of myself) My cloths are falling off.

    And I feel like I have to be there. People ask where you've been when you aren't.

    It is a good routine for Me and Ili. The hardest part is showing up the first time. I feel lonely when there is no SS.

     

  2. I totally agree with Heather. It is such a great community of mothers and children. There is lots of support and encouragement to try your hardest and do what YOU can do, not what others can do. Some days it is hard to get there but once you do, you feel so much better and get to have some adult conversations!

     

  3. Lynn Said,

    I found you guys on facebook! :) I think stroller strides is great. It motivates me, because I see that other moms are able do it! Thanks!

     

    Recent Posts

    Recent Comments

    Blog Archive